The Toronto-based ice cream eatery has found a new home on the west coast. Sweet Jesus has officially opened its doors in Metro Vancouver.
The ice cream shop’s newest location can be found inside Metropolis at Metrotown. The establishment is best known for its soft serve with outrageous combinations of toppings. Some of the menu items inclue:
- Krusty the Cone – Vanilla soft serve, cotton candy, cotton candy sauce, rainbow sprinkles
- Rocky Road Rage – Chocolate soft serve, marshmallows, chocolate sauce, walnuts, cashew & Oreo cookie crumble
- Hella Nutella – Chocolate & Vanilla twist soft serve, Nutella sauce, wafer cookies, Corn Flakes, toasted pistachios
- Birthday Cake – Vanilla soft serve, cream cheese icing, birthday cake bits, rainbow sprinkles
View this post on Instagram
In addition to the soft serve cones, customers can grab shakes, frappes, hot chocolate, and pints to-go.
Menu items start at $4.20 and go up depending on size and customizations. To celebrate the opening of the new location, we’ve teamed up with Sweet Jesus to give one lucky person ice cream for an entire year!
- Valid at the Metrotown location only
- Good for one regular or Kiddie Cone
- Covers the cost of one cone per week
- Valid between November 1, 2018 – November 1, 2019
Want to win some Sweet Jesus soft serve? Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @mixvancouver and @sweetjesus on Instagram
- Tag three friends in the contest post on Instagram
The contest will run until October 29th, 2018 11:59 PM where we will announce the winner the following morning. Once the winner is chosen, we’ll get in touch with you with details on how to claim your prize.